Plymouth Area Recovery Connection (PARC)
- One-on-one recovery coaching
- Telephone recovery support
- Support for people in ALL stages of recovery and along multiple recovery pathways.
- Connecting you with other community resources like treatment, Medication Assisted Treatment, detox, rehab, mutual aid meetings, etc.
- Provide recovery friendly meetings and programs.
- Resources and support for families and friends.
Mon.-Fri. 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Some meetings and classes scheduled after hours as needed.
Whole Village Family Resource Center (Lower Lot)
258 Highland St. Plymouth, NH
Plymouth Area Recovery Connection (PARC) provides a caring and supportive environment for anyone working to recover from addiction. PARC communicates a message of hope; links individuals with recovery-related treatment services and peer support services; and facilitates the development of healthy and sustainable lifestyles.